Inflamaya Forte Tablets - Arthritis under control
The effective and safe herbal formula INFLAMAYA FORTE Tablets is used in Ayurvedic medicine as a anti rheumatoid remedy with a pronounced anti-inflammatory, decongestant and microcirculation improving effect. It helps to reduce pain, relieve muscle spasm, normalize metabolism, increase range of motion in the joints and reduce swelling of tissues.
INFLAMAYA FORTE Tablets is a good alternative to chemical anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs which have serious side effects.
INFLAMAYA FORTE Tablets contains herbs, free of pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals and helps to improve joint mobility, relieve pain and inflammation without causing side effects such as irritation of the stomach, etc. The formulation does not harm the digestive organs and kidneys, but contributes to the removal of kidney stones and salts removal from joints. To improve the effect, additional use of the Inflamaya Gel is recommended.
Dosage: adults 1 tablet per day or consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Composition in 1 tablet:
- Mahayograj guggul – 162 mg (in which: Guggul Gum – 54 mg, Triphala – 54 mg, Iron oxyde – 54 mg)
- Powder of sea conch shells – 65 mg
- Exctract of Madders roots – 19 mg
- Shilajita mumiyo – 16 mg
- Seeds of Benjamin – 16 mg
- Flowers of Chinese Rose – 10 mg
- Seeds of Caltrop – 16 mg
- Iron oxyde – 5 mg
- Extract of Maharasnadi Kwath – 65 mg (in which: roots of Galangal greater – 9 mg, stems of Malabar nut – 16 mg, rhizome of Ginger – 8 mg, fruits of Terminalia – 8 mg, stems of Tinospora – 8 mg, roots of Punarnava – 8 mg, roots of Withania – 8 mg)
- Stems of Tinospora – 10 mg
- Rhizome of Ginger – 5mg
- Excipients: Magnesium Stearate, Aerosil, Sodium gluconate.
- Contains Iron 24 mg.
Inflamaya Forte Tablets Manufacturer: Unifarma Herbals, India
Net contents: 60 tablets.
How to buy?
Place your order here and get Inflamaya Forte Tablets with Free International Delivery.
Time of Delivery:
- EU countries: 5-7 days
- Other countries: 7-14 days